3340/50 - 3440/50
- Link Pulse Pass Through or Link Pulse Shut Down Modes are user selectable
- Conformal coated PC Boards Powered from Station Battery Bus to C37.90 or 12 Vdc
- Operates reliably at temperatures of -40°C to 85°C with no fans.
- Extended distances of 2 km over Multi-mode fibre and 12 km over Single-mode fibre. (Restrictions apply when connecting via hubs into networks)
- Multiple Mounting choices with built-in mounting brackets and optional mounting shelf
- Packaged in rugged, industrial quality Galva Neal and powder coated shells
- Each data channel has its own diagnostic LEDs for easier debug of installation
- 5- year warranty
GarrettCom models 3340, 3350, 3344 and 3354 are hardened fibre optic links that convert 10Base-T Ethernet from twisted pair copper to 10Base-FL or Single-mode fibre optics.
Models 3440, 3450, 3442, 3452, 3444 and 3454 are hardened fibre optic links that convert 100Base-T Ethernet from twisted pair copper to 100Base-FX, 100Base-SX or Single-mode fibre optics.
These links are stand-alone mounted and require no programming or set up. Simply mount the Link in an appropriate location and connect power. DYMEC Links are powered from various sources. The standard models accept 90 to 250 Volts ac or dc. Optionally, these Links can also be ordered for 12 or 24 to 48 Volts dc. The power supplies are surge withstand protected to both IEC 63000 and IEEE C37.90 standards.